The unforgiving season of summer is just around the corner and a mere ceiling fan simply won’t cut it for combating the heat. As the soaring temperature makes us lose all our fluid, we crave refuge in the comfort of an air-conditioner. Ideally, one would simply buy any air-conditioner of their choice. But here is the catch; the market is seeing a deluge of home appliance manufacturers that claim to be top home appliance brands in India. Therefore we are to tell you how to choose the best air-conditioner for this season.
- Choose the right type of air conditioner- Different households and commercial establishments have their own choices and priorities for air conditioners. For smaller spaces that need cool and conditioned air, a window ac from the window air conditioner manufacturers in India is more feasible. For spaces that are relatively big, split air conditioners should be preferred due to their high capacity. Window ACs do not lead to space constraints and split air conditioners should be the choice for joint families with bigger living rooms.
- AC capacity-This must be noted under all circumstances as the capacity of the ac can give you the intensity of cooling you prefer on a sultry day. While there is nothing wrong with buying bigger air conditioners, you should be wary of the electric consumption. In all the home appliances brands in India, there is an Energy star rating. So be sure to check the energy star rating and the approximate hours in a day for which the ac shall be in use.
- Hygienic air flow- As the pollution level continues to mount in the air, the need for purified air is also in focus. The spread of bacteria can cause a lot of allergies and infections due to which one may not have a pleasant experience spending time in an air-conditioned room. Therefore, to get rid of such health hazards, you need to pick an ac that has anti-bacterial filters to auto-clean functions and copper coils. They must also have a dehumidifier which gets rid of the extra moisture in the air during the monsoon season.
- Timers in the ac- One of the ignored features in ac is the timer which adds to the energy efficiency of your ac. With the help of a timer, you can set the ac to function for a given period of time following which it gets turned off automatically. By any chance or a mistake, if you chose an ac low on energy efficiency and high on maintenance cost, this feature from the window air conditioner manufacturers in India can be your savior.
- Inverter and non-inverter ac- Both inverter and non-inverter ac are available from the house of window air conditioner manufacturers in India. To sum it up, the inverter converts the direct current into the alternating current. The only handicap of the non-inverter ac the fixed speed of running. Though the inverter ACs are on the higher side of price, they are your best bet to beat the heat.
In conclusion, it has to be understood that the Indian summer lasts longer than other seasons and leaves people exhausted due to the heat. Choose an air-conditioner that ticks all the boxes mentioned above. As one of the reputed window air conditioner manufacturers in India, Intec is one company you can trust this summer. With our best-in-line home appliance products designed and built for years, you’re set to experience the most worthy shopping experience. Get set to welcome the grueling heat with our range of air conditioners and make your house an oasis of relief.