Do you lack knowledge of how to use LED displays? As you examine your selections, there are several terms, components, and resolutions to take into account. Even though there are best practices for both indoor and outdoor displays, it’s critical to first grasp the fundamentals. So that you may buy an LED TV in India with confidence, let’s start with some fundamental knowledge about LED displays.
What is LED
It is a semiconductor light-emitting diode (LED) that emits visible light when an electric current flows through it. It has a longer lifespan and uses less energy than other types of light.
What are some uses for LED displays?
- LED can be used for specialized indoor, outdoor, and signage display applications up to high-resolution video playback. At events, trade exhibitions, schools, airports, and concerts, LED displays may produce unique moments.
- The size of the screen will depend on your particular needs and objectives. In the end, the actual screen size and resolution will combine to produce the optimum display for your needs. Consider using a higher resolution for the best clarity if your audience will be seated near to the screen at an event or trade show. You can get away with using a lesser resolution if your audience will be watching the screen from a distance, such as on a billboard or in a stadium.
- Pixel pitch, which is measured in millimeters, is the separation between the centres of one LED pixel and the next LED pixel. The LED display will have a better resolution with a lower pixel pitch. Similar to this, a lesser resolution will appear on a screen with a bigger pixel pitch. Ask a specialist about the optimum resolution level for your project as there are times and places for each resolution!
- An NIT? NIT, which measures LED display brightness, is just as significant as resolution. It displays how much light a certain part of the display emits to your eyes. When choosing NIT, keep your use case in mind because the correct NIT will enable you to attain the brightness required for your audience to see your display flawlessly—especially important when choosing outdoor LED displays.
- This two-digit number indicates how well a display seals. Ingress protection against solid things like dust, dirt, and other elements is represented by the first digit. The second digit stands for resistance to liquids like rain. In order to endure the weather, outdoor LED displays have greater IP ratings. Especially if you are unfamiliar with these phrases, it can be challenging to find your way around the world of buy Led TV in India LED display terminology. There are countless options, and some direction can help you choose the best one for your job. Download our Buyer’s Guide to learn how to select the appropriate display type for your company. Do you have a query that is unique to your company? Please complete our contact form, and we will respond to you soon!
- Although resolution and screen size are two crucial aspects to take into account, you should first examine two other essential factors. You must take your audience’s typical viewing distance and the brightness of your environment into account (indoor, outdoor, etc.). A smaller pixel pitch might be a good fit if the screen will be farther from the audience—generally more than 50 feet—so that you can have your display as bright as you like. If your audience will be within 50 feet of the screen, you should think about using a higher pitch or resolution to provide the best clarity while keeping the brightness down.
At INTEC, we make sure that every customer may get an LED TV in India that meets their needs and that has a long lifespan and high-quality picture. So look no further than INTEC if you’re looking for a capable television manufacturer.