Children are especially sensitive to changes in air temperature, so the choice of air conditioning in the nursery should be conscious. It is necessary to select models that will have a low noise level, and the amplitude of the temperature change did not exceed 2 degrees. With a higher amplitude, there is a high risk that the child gets sick. Below are simple tips for choosing the best lowest power consumption air conditioner in India for use in a child’s room.
Air conditioning in the children’s room
The main danger of using climate technology in a room where a small child is at risk of developing colds. But with proper equipment selection, this risk can be minimized. The device can be dangerous for the child in only two cases:
- Incorrectly adjusted the strength and direction of the air;
- Improper care of the device, which leads to the appearance of dangerous bacteria and microbes on it.
Therefore, the air conditioner in the nursery can pick up any, if it is properly installed. Nevertheless, certain models are better than others for this purpose of the operation.
Several rules for the selection of climate equipment in the nursery
To buy an air conditioner in a child’s room, you must consider the following:
- The ability to control temperature and humidity to create a comfortable living environment;
- Maintenance features of the device and the frequency of cleaning filters;
- The equipment should be installed in such a way that the bed and the play area are out of range of the air flow to prevent the development of colds;
- Open windows for airing once every 3-4 hours, as during operation of the equipment with the window closed, the oxygen supply decreases, and with the window open, the operating efficiency is minimal;
- For the selected model, the noise level should be minimal.
Thus, one of the best options would be an inverter air conditioner. It is much quieter than other models, easy to operate, and has an amplitude of temperatures in the room during operation no more than 2 degrees, which is very important for children.
Why exactly inverter?
These less power consumption air conditioners are highly efficient and can save energy. Practice shows that conventional models that turn off when the desired temperature is reached and turn on again when it changes by 3-4 degrees are less effective and rather noisy. The fact is that they do not operate at full power, while the inverter devices continue to operate at lower capacities when the air is cooled.
Despite all the advantages, they are more expensive, so many people prefer to save. However, in the long run, there is no savings, since it is inverter devices that work longer. According to statistics, the duration of their work for a couple of years longer due to the design features.
However, without proper care, any equipment breaks down quickly. It is important to follow the instructions fully, add refrigerant on time and change filters. For the selection of a particular model, it is recommended to determine the power, contact the seller, say the required additional functions and indicate the budget. Based on these parameters, you can quickly find a suitable option. It is worth noting that there will be additional installation costs.