Air conditioning your home ensures its comfort by refreshing the home during the hot hours of the year. This is important for city dwellings, an apartment or a house two facades, for example. It is difficult to leave the windows open and create sufficient ventilation to cool the atmosphere. The insulation of homes has improved considerably. The consequences lie in the ventilation of buildings that allows energy savings on the one hand. On the other hand, the heat often remains trapped in the house.
To enjoy a pleasant temperature, it is necessary to place a suitable air conditioning for the home. To determine the capacity of the air conditioner, it is necessary to proceed to an assessment which will take into account the sunshine, the number of people living under the roof, the degree of hygrometry, the use (intensive or sporadic), the budget, the volume parts to refresh, quality of insulation, etc. If you do not know where to start, do not hesitate to call on our services to find an expert who will carry out this analysis.
In urban atmospheres, pollen, smoke, and dust are legions. Using an air conditioner with a powerful filtration system ensures a healthy atmosphere inside the houses. The allergens are filtered, and the air that is pulsed in the home is purified.
Contrary to what one might think, air conditioning is not about producing cold, but extracting hot air from one place to move it to another location. The principle of air conditioning is the heat exchange that occurs between the refrigerant, the compression, the condensation, and the evacuation of unnecessary calories. To summarize, the principle of air conditioning is similar to the operation of a conventional refrigerator.
For our general culture, did you know that:
- It is necessary to ventilate your house or apartment, even with an air conditioner. Open windows to ventilate during cooler hours, turning off the air conditioning during this time;
- The human body releases 120 watts of heat on average, even while drinking an iced drink;
- The sun heats a home through the windows. Remember to hide them, especially those facing south. It can create up to 500 Watts per m²;
- The noise level generated by an air conditioner depends on the quality of the unit, its installation, the distance between the room to be refreshed and the unit;
- The ideal ceiling height is between 2.70 and 3.50 m. The Coanda effect is the property of cold air to stay glued to the ceiling for a few moments before descending. This property promotes the brewing of fresh and hot air before it goes down;
- Like any installation, your air conditioner needs to be serviced regularly. Annual maintenance will allow you to keep it for a long time.
During periods of high heat, having an air conditioning system is a real asset to refresh his home. In addition to offering unbeatable thermal comfort, air conditioners have many undeniable advantages. However, because of the many models of air conditioners available on the market, it is often very difficult for users to make a choice.