The television technology of modern televisions is becoming more innovative every year and the LED TV manufacturers in India are growing consistently for several years. Trends are going in a direction where TVs are getting bigger, more connected, and easier to use. In addition, large screen sizes and clearer images are promised. So what does television have to be able to do?
Ultra HD: High-quality television technology of modern televisions
4K televisions are a hot topic in the field of television technology. This technology with a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels is officially called Ultra HD. These TVs are equipped with a minimum screen diagonal of 50 inches and have other innovations that are intended to improve the overall resolution.
These include OLEDs, an organic form of light-emitting diodes that do not require a backlight, and Moth eye technology.
Moth eye is based on a coating for the display that reduces the light reflection on the television and thus makes the picture sharper and richer in contrast.
OLED works in a similar way, only here the effect is created by the lack of backlighting, the OLEDs are made of organic, self-luminous material, and thus produce stronger colors.Another feature of the Ultra HD is the ability to switch to the classic Full HD.
The convenience and pleasure of buying a high definition LED TV is guaranteed by the following features:
- Slim body. Devices with LED backlights are lightweight. They are easy to place indoors, without much hassle can be hung on the wall. They are sure to look great in a room with any style because the design of conventional LED-type television receivers is specially designed to be concise and versatile.
- High contrast. On TVs with Direct LED, this setting can be adjusted.
- Minor energy consumption. The LED TV saves electricity by consuming 40% less electricity.
- Variety of line-up. In addition to the classic appearance options, manufacturers are trying to develop new and interesting design solutions. These include mirrored TVs, picture frame displays, curved screens.
- Long service life. LEDs resist burnout well. You can use the LED TV for a very long time.
Smart TV: stream your favorite music videos and shows at your convenience
Another technical innovation is called Smart TV. This type of television can be connected to the Internet, either by cable or wirelessly, to stream music, videos, or shows.
What must a television be able to do in terms of design?
Modern televisions are increasingly becoming a lifestyle product. Their dimensions now range up to screen diagonals of 89 inches, which is almost three meters. In terms of design, TV manufacturing companies in India are placing more and more value on a beautiful, artistic appearance.
The television market is getting bigger and bigger and it is not possible to say how many innovations are still to come and whether the new devices will keep what their manufacturers promise, but the current information sounds promising.