Air conditioning is not a luxury but definitely a necessity. People feel more comfortable and relaxed in clean air environments with a humidity of 30-60% and a temperature range of 20-27°C.
Too low or too high temperature bothers people. The decrease in the humidity level causes dryness in the throat, burning in the eyes, the increase in the moisture level, a feeling of overwhelming heat and sleepiness.
In order to filter dust, smoke, pollen and other harmful substances, a light air circulation is required to bring clean air at a speed not noticeable by the human being and carry the polluted air.
For suitable air conditioners to achieve this, it is necessary to locate the indoor unit on a solid wall in the room where the air conditioner will be used, and the outdoor unit in a place that is easy to reach and can be accessed directly in case of a failure.
It is suggested to not to set your air conditioner to very low temperature while operating in cooling mode. You can’t get cool faster by doing this. Choose the highest temperature that is comfortable for you (24-26 ° C). Each degree you lower will increase the air conditioner’s electricity consumption by 10%.
The hot season is already at its best, so we leave you these small, but valuable tips to help you feel comfortable, create environments of relaxation and well-being both in your home and in your office or work area and at the same time efficient use of the less power consumption air conditioner or the normal air conditioning system you have.
- Install the thermostat away from heat sources.
- Set an average temperature between 22º and 24º C from the moment you turn on the appliance.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the compressor.
- Avoid opening doors and windows unnecessarily when the appliance is running.
- Place the compressor in an area with good air circulation.
- Use awnings and blinds in hours of maximum sun exposure. This will reduce the energy consumption of your air conditioning by up to 30%.
- Keep the air conditioning inlets and outlets clean.
- Periodically clean the filters to prevent them from clogging with dirt and dust.
- Do not keep the blowing speed of your air conditioner higher than necessary.
- Operate your air conditioner in dehumidification mode on humid days.
- Renew your air conditioners older than ten years. Old air conditioners consume 40% more energy than new air conditioners for the same cooling performance.
- Make sure that the air inlet and outlet of the indoor unit of your air conditioner are not blocked. The air inlet outlet of the outdoor unit should also be free.
- Clean the filters of your air conditioner periodically and have periodic maintenance done by authorized services.
- The timer of your air conditioner prevents unnecessary operation and turns off at the time you arrive and keeps the house cool.
- If you are in an old building with poor insulation, improve the insulation to match current requirements.
Along with following these suggestions, you can also buy an inverter AC from split air conditioner manufacturers in India, as these ACs have a control technology that provides economical use and maximum comfort all year round.
The inverter feature of an air conditioner means that the inverter compressor automatically decreases and increases the speed of the inverter compressor to meet the changing heating or cooling needs in the indoor environment.