According to LED TV manufacturing companies in India, the useful life of a high definition LED TV varies between 4 to 10 years depending on the use and maintenance. And of course, factors such as type, and brand play a crucial role.
As with all things, TV sets fade with age, but there are steps you can take to extend the life of your new TV. Learn to take care of yours so that it lasts many years with these tips:
- Periodically clean your TV so it does not accumulate dust or stains. Do not apply chemicals such as sprays, disinfectants or chlorine, because they can affect the materials with which the equipment is made. Also, do not spray water or run a wet cloth while it is on. Use only a microfiber cloth or cleaning cloths for computer equipment that are specifically designed for that purpose.
- Like all electronic devices, LED TV at lowest price in Delhi should not be in places with very high or very low temperatures, if possible you must move it away, of heating and never place it on top of a chimney.
- Where top LED TV brand in India is placed is an important factor that adds or subtracts years from its useful life.Ideally when installing LED TV support is to have the help of another person to install the wiring and conditions of the wall on which you will install the TV.
- Much better if you check that the support is adequate to avoid problems or failures in the future. If you have a budget, it is preferable to hire a technician to check that both the socket and the TV support are in optimal conditions.
- You must consider the wall on which you will install the TV, since the material from which it is made, (concrete, wood, fiber cement, or plaster) will determine the type of screws, adhesive or TELEVISION SUPPORT that you can place.
- It is essential to protect Best LED TV brand in India from places where any drizzle, dripping or, on the contrary, it may give direct sunlight to the screen, as stains may form.
- Do not adjust the contrast levels. The higher the contrast, the more energy the TV uses that decreases the TV’s longevity. Adjust the contrast with a “minimum” so that the life of the illuminator and screen is greater.
- The purchase decision should not be subject simply to the price factor, it is important that LED TV has backup of spare parts and labor after the manufacturer’s warranty ends.
- Before releasing a screen with backlight technology (LED), it is necessary to place it in the best place to enjoy it to the fullest and give it a better life.
- To select the ideal distance to place it, you must multiply by four the size of the television and put it at a height appropriate to the eyes of the user, because if it is high it can ruin the visibility and cause discomfort in the neck and back of the viewers.
- Because screens of this type are delicate, you should try not to hit them or touch them with your fingers when they move, and to do so, it will be best to hold it by its ends.