According to LED TV manufacturing companies in India, the useful life of a high definition LED TV varies between 4 to 10 years depending on the use and maintenance. And of course, factors such as type, and brand play a crucial role.
As with all things, TV sets fade with age, but there are steps you can take to extend the life of your new TV. Learn to take care of yours so that it lasts many years with these tips:
- Periodically clean your TV so it does not accumulate dust or stains. Do not apply chemicals such as sprays, disinfectants or chlorine, because they can affect the materials with which the equipment is made. Also, do not spray water or run a wet cloth while it is on. Use only a microfiber cloth or cleaning cloths for computer equipment that are specifically designed for that purpose.
- Like all electronic devices, LED TV at lowest price in Delhi should not be in places with very high or very low temperatures, if possible you must move it away, of heating and never place it on top of a chimney.
- Where top LED TV brand in India is placed is an important factor that adds or subtracts years from its useful life.Ideally when installing LED TV support is to have the help of another person to install the wiring and conditions of the wall on which you will install the TV.
- Much better if you check that the support is adequate to avoid problems or failures in the future. If you have a budget, it is preferable to hire a technician to check that both the socket and the TV support are in optimal conditions.
- You must consider the wall on which you will install the TV, since the material from which it is made, (concrete, wood, fiber cement, or plaster) will determine the type of screws, adhesive or TELEVISION SUPPORT that you can place.
- It is essential to protect Best LED TV brand in India from places where any drizzle, dripping or, on the contrary, it may give direct sunlight to the screen, as stains may form.
- Do not adjust the contrast levels. The higher the contrast, the more energy the TV uses that decreases the TV’s longevity. Adjust the contrast with a “minimum” so that the life of the illuminator and screen is greater.
- The purchase decision should not be subject simply to the price factor, it is important that LED TV has backup of spare parts and labor after the manufacturer’s warranty ends.
- Before releasing a screen with backlight technology (LED), it is necessary to place it in the best place to enjoy it to the fullest and give it a better life.
- To select the ideal distance to place it, you must multiply by four the size of the television and put it at a height appropriate to the eyes of the user, because if it is high it can ruin the visibility and cause discomfort in the neck and back of the viewers.
- Because screens of this type are delicate, you should try not to hit them or touch them with your fingers when they move, and to do so, it will be best to hold it by its ends.
In the market, there are two different TV panels in the high range: OLED and LCD IPS. If OLED technology is affordable for you, then you can enjoy the best quality of high definition LED TV that exists in the market.
What is OLED technology?
OLED is the acronym for Organic Light-Emitting Diode, which should not be confused with LED LCD panels that you have seen in stores and supermarkets in recent years. What’s more, stop calling the LED TVs, please. LED is just panel lighting, something that the manufacturers, masters of marketing, named as if it were a revolution.
An OLED TV panel uses an entirely different technology, and the panel is composed of an organic material that emits light when the electric current passes through it. In that sense, OLED is more similar to a plasma, where the panel also self-illuminates.
The LCD panels (include all IPS and LED illuminated) need an illumination, which is now LED so that the pixels are illuminated. In OLED TVs each Continue reading
In this guide we present the Smart TV, we tell you what they offer and what the requirements to be able to take full advantage of them are. Better a regular LED TV or a Smart TV? Let’s find out what’s right for you.
Smart TV means “Smart TV,” a nice name that nevertheless says little about what it does. It would be accurate to name it “Internet TV,” since the main feature of Smart TV is their ability to connect to the Internet, and from here open up to a multiplicity of uses that go beyond the visualization of films and television broadcasts.
Not all Smart TVs offer the same functions; they are very different from each other because what they can do depends a lot on the software and also on the presence of accessories. The software is very dependent on the brand, that is, a Samsung Smart TV will have different software from the LG or Sony, but usually the same brand of TVs will install the same software across the range.
In other words, the software of a 60-inch Samsung Smart TV that costs several thousand euros will be the same that you will find on a 30-inch model, still Samsung, which requires much less, but different from that on a TV another brand.
Buy smart LED TV in Delhi that, as we said, must be able to access the Internet, so you need to have a connection in the place where you want to install it. For example, if you are looking for a LED TV android to put in your beach house or in the mountains, Continue reading
What resolution is appropriate for television? The manufacturers of consumer electronics are in a permanent race to add new functions and technology to the devices they manufacture so that we, as consumers, cannot resist and change our equipment yesterday for brand new stuff the day after tomorrow. This happens in any segment but is unusually intense in the case of televisions and their resolutions, which have gone from 720 to 1080 and now 2K, 4K or even 8K.
And here began a curious phenomenon. Anyone who saw one of those 720i televisions at that time will remember that their image was better than what exists so far. It was a great leap in quality. But the same thing happened with each new advance. When moving to higher resolutions the new and improved resolution looked better and more clearly and what until then was the highest level of quality, at that time, being able to compare it with a superior one, evidenced its limitations and lost its appeal. Each new standard immediately made the old one obsolete, which it left obsolete regarding image quality.
The evolution of electronics made the 720i come up with an improved version, 720p (from progressive or progressive, which painted all the lines of the image in a single frame). And these were followed by the semi-standards of 1080i and 1080p. Yes, you guessed it, they have 1080 vertical lines that, in one case are drawn interlaced and in the other progressively. Each resolution increase results in an image with more details, but the resolution, as with the sound power of the audio equipment, is only part of the story. The electronics that are responsible for processing these signals can be mediocre, correct or spectacular.
And that will result in moving images with mediocre, correct or spectacular Continue reading
What is the best technology when it’s time to choose to buy a new TV? Better to choose between an LCD TV, an LED TV, an OLED TV or a 4K TV? What’s the difference? What are the best screen sizes for your living room?
The answers are not always obvious. The purchase guide will help you purchase a new TV.
What types of TV can you choose?
There are a lot of different screen types, which work differently to produce the same results. Each technology has its strengths and weaknesses, for this reason, there are some fundamental principles to consider:
LCD TVs that is with liquid crystal display have been replaced by the latest LED TVs, much more efficient and with lower power consumption. This technology is present in some cheaper models
These displays are backlit by a series of LED TV Android directly from the back of the TV that allows you to view adjacent areas of brightness and darkness more effectively, significantly improving the contrast. Also, LED TVs to have a more extensive color gamut than LCD TVs. Due to the high cost of assembly in production, these TVs have been replaced for the most part by TV Edge LEDs.
TV EDGE LED
In these TVs, the LEDs are mounted along the edges of the panel. This arrangement makes this type of TV slimmer and more comfortable to achieve by offering contrast levels higher than LCD TVs, but without exceeding the image quality of top LED TV brand in India that are directly backlit. However, the advantage of buying a TV Edge LED lies in the price, in fact, it is the most economical type of LED TV on the market.
The OLED backlighting (Organic Light Emitting Diode) allows for better colors and higher contrast, while also allowing screens to be fragile and flexible. OLED TVs are currently the holy grail of technology.
The plasma TV panel contains millions of small cells filled Continue reading
The television is one of the household appliances that has dominated a good part of our lives. The oldest of the place may even remember the arrival of color televisions to our homes (in Spain later than other countries). A new member of the family could be said.
And is that given the high price that has long been to change TV or get one has turned this task, this process, into a ritual and an event in many homes. A new TV at home was a good time adjusting the two channels (then there were only two) and the necessary parameters, a work that was done on the same TV since no, we still did not have a remote control. But the years have passed and what has changed since then?
The television, despite a somewhat darker time in its existence, has been the family totem par excellence. It has enjoyed a dominant place in our living room to the point that the furniture was coupled to the measurements and needs of the TV. We had high definition LED TV at home, first in the living room, then in the double bedroom and later in other places (console accompaniment) or even in the kitchen.
The ritual of changing television based on being increasingly Continue reading
The size of the television has historically been one of the most important factors for a majority of people when choosing the best television for their home. Traditionally the measurements of the television depended to a great extent on the distance from where one was going to watch. However, with the development of technology and the increase in the resolution of the image, the traditional rules have changed.
What factors to take into account to choose the television?
You have to buy smart LED TV in Delhi and do not know how to disentangle among the many TV models in stores? Before making your choice, would you like to have some clarification on the technical features that must have Continue reading