It is known that air conditioners with separate blocks bring too little fresh air into the room or do not supply it at all; they rather distribute it around the room, driving it back and forth. But those who have been using window air conditioners for a long time know that he drives a powerful stream of clean, fresh cool air into the house, and in this split-systems, it is difficult to compete with him. For hot tropical climates, this is a huge advantage!
Changed and the parameters, and features, and appearance. Window air conditioning today is a modern design, small dimensions, and several modes of operation. As a rule, we are talking about cooling, drainage, ventilation, the ability to regulate airflow, control the unit using the remote control, some models have a function of heating the air.
The principle of operation of this type of air conditioner is the same as its counterparts: the compressor distills the refrigerant between the units. As a result, cool air flows from the front panel into the room, and excess heat leaves the street. The power of window units is the same as that of ordinary household air conditioners, up to 8 kW, this is enough to cool a living room or a small store. Before buying an AC, you should know the window air conditioner price first.
Window air coolers have many advantages:
- Currently, this is the cheapest way to create a comfortable microclimate in an apartment or office. You can find appliances without additional features at a very nice price. But multifunctional models will cost you less than analogs.
- Reliability: such devices do not have flexible connections, so they will serve you much longer than the split system, and if they break, they are quite simple to repair.
- Savings: consume much less electricity than other types of air conditioners.
- You can mount and put such a device in your window yourself, without resorting to the help of specialists. But if you are not confident in your abilities, a professional will quickly cope with this task and install the air conditioner exactly in the opening, without cracks and distortions.
- It does not require special care, and if necessary, it is easy to clean it yourself, again without professional services.
- Some modern designs can not only cool but also heat the air.
- Many are afraid of the noisy operation of the compressor, but it is still a modern air conditioner – it has good sound insulation, and the noise level is much lower than that of its outdated counterparts.
According to the installation conditions of window air conditioner manufacturers in India, the device should be slightly narrower than the window frame. But even if the windows are narrow, non-standard (for example, in trade pavilions), it can be cut into the wall. The only condition is that the wall should be thin, no more than 30-40 cm. In this case, the window remains free; nothing closes it.
What is the result?
Window air conditioners, like any equipment, have both pros and cons. Advantages: cheap, reliable, economical, easy to maintain. Disadvantages: closes part of the window and buzzes. What is more convenient and profitable for you – decide for yourself. But according to experts, these models will long be popular in many countries, and if window air conditioners are so widely used in the world, this is probably the best option for our country.