More and more buyers prefer to buy Intec home appliances online. It is a product category that, for some time, no longer suffers from the effect “if I don’t touch, I don’t buy”. Many, in fact, are those that wander around the large consumer electronics chains and, after trying it with their hands, with a couple of clicks they make the purchase via mobile phone.
The reasons are to be found both in an increasingly spontaneous habit and in purely practical reasons:
- Convenience: e-commerce can often afford more advantageous prices than a physical store, because it has to bear “lower costs”, in particular those related to the point of sale (rent, utilities).
- Most supplied catalog: many more products can be found online! There are no exposure limits that a retailer can have.
- More and more immediate expeditions: forget the past, when it took weeks to receive your purchase. Most deliveries are made within three working days.
- Possibility of return: if the product does not go well, or does not satisfy, it can be returned safely, in many cases even after many weeks.
Understand why more and more people are buying appliances online?
Among the various online stores on the market, Intec stands out for several reasons:
- A high percentage of satisfied customers
- A wide range of products for the home ranging from vintage to the most advanced technology (a wide range of robot vacuum cleaners)
- A delivery guaranteed within 48/72 hours (working days)
- Possibility to return the product within 30 calendar days
Buying on Intec is always a pleasant experience, thanks to the availability of numerous payment methods (PayPal, VISA/Mastercard, credit cards) and to very attentive customer service, present and available from Monday to Friday, from 9 to 18.
Tips for online appliance purchases
If it has the guarantee, it should be relatively simple, perhaps running into bureaucratic or geographical difficulties, but what if the guarantee is not there? In “virtual places”, if the buyer is not satisfied with the product purchased, he can return it and receive a refund, and this is already an advantage, even if it is not obvious that it is difficult to have an appliance that cannot be used because it is broken.
However, for online purchases, the same rules apply as for regular purchases. In fact, on eBay, there are a lot of different retailers that support this platform, and therefore the rules can change from seller to seller. The reimbursement could possibly be paid by the financial intermediary who in this case is represented by PayPal.
In any case, with regards to the purchase of Intec home Appliances, and not only, on eBay, but we also recommend relying on the distinctive trademark of the reliable operator, a kind of golden medal, which is attributed by the platform when that specific retailer proves it. There is also the possibility, not necessarily of a remote nature, of running into a scam. Of course, if you buy from the site of large commercial appliance companies, this is not a risk that should exist. Maybe there is the possibility of having to wait a certain amount of time before the product arrives at home, or we buy it at a lower price, but that the shipping costs will make the savings useless. Of course, there are also comforts of being able to buy our TV, refrigerator or washing machine without having to move from home and without having to strain for transport.
This service is, therefore, the demonstration that buying appliances online is worthwhile, seriously.